Monday, March 26, 2007

Relaxing

This weekend was exactly what I needed.

Saturday morning was nothing special. At eleven thirty I went to the Church to meet up with some people and then drove down to the Allred’s farm in Zebulon, about and hour and a half south from here.

Traffic was terrible. If I had not known that it was Saturday, I would have thought that it was just another day of the week on I75 south. Fortunately I was not in it that long and made it to my exit with no problems. We got to the Allred’s at about 1:30pm.

I spent the next couple of hours shooting skeet before I went back to the house to help grill lunch, which turned out really good. After lunch I decided to hang out in the cool of the living room and catch up on some reading.

At about 7:00pm we packed up and fought traffic all the way back but it was not so bad. I was totally relaxed, the weather was really nice, and the classic rock station was playing a lot of my favorites. In my opinion it only got better.

Well after I got home I went up to my room and then fell asleep around ten.

Thankfully Sunday was rather low key.

I woke this morning actually feeling refreshed which means it was a good weekend.

0 comments: