Thursday, March 22, 2007

Waiting

Today is Thursday. One week to the day since my interview with Special Education and ESL program at BYU. During the interview I was told that I could expect hearing from them in two to four weeks meaning that I have to wait.

This morning I was kind of stressed out about it. This is definitely my first choice when it comes to where I want to go to school this coming fall. But as the day went on, things got much better and by the end of the day I was doing very well and am now looking forward to celebrating my sister in law’s birthday this evening with the family and then hopefully going out with Lisa tomorrow night.

Well, until something interesting happens that is worth writing about I am going to go read the Old Testament. I am now in the third book of Moses aka Leviticus. I will let you know how it turns out.

0 comments: