Thursday, April 9, 2009

Sitting down

Tina and I just got home.  Well, not in the sense that we just walked through the door and this is the first thing I am doing, but you get the picture.  We have been home for a relatively short period of time.


This morning I went through my temple clothes and realized I needed a new tie.  So, we went to Deseret Book to see what they had in the way of temple ties.  While we were there, Tina realized she needed some scripture marking pencils.  So, I bought the tie and the pencils and then we went to lunch.

Lunch was less than stellar.  It was just okay.  We went to a soup and sandwich place.  I thought my sandwich was good, but the soup was wanting.  I mean you'd expect to find actual cauliflower in your cauliflower cheese soup.  Alas there must have been the minimum amount of cauliflower the FDA will allow in order to claim cauliflower as one of the main attractions.  Also, the texture of soup was something I had a hard time getting past.  I am usually not a picky eater, but I just felt like I could not eat.  I thankful Tina shared part of her sandwich with me.

My mom and dad should be here in a couple of hours.  It will be good to have them around and spend some time with them before the big day on Saturday.  We are going to have dinner and hang out with Tina's family tonight and then do who knows what tomorrow.  

I shouldn't say who knows what.  I know that Tina's mom, my mom, and other women in the Idaho Falls area will get their hair done.  I suspect that my heart will continue beating and the process of oxygen exchange will continue to take place in my body and hopefully in yours.

With that said, Tina and are going to meet with her financial planner to combine our finances under one account which will be nice.

Well, that's it for now.  I will be back later.

0 comments: