Thursday, April 23, 2009

Finally! A good night's sleep

I must admit that ever since we got back from the honeymoon, neither of us have been sleeping well. Tuesday afternoon I was so tired after work that it was almost painful. I slept okay Wednesday night but still had that "I didn't get a good night's sleep feeling" which is something I do not like. That, and being hungry.

Well, for the first time since leaving for the wedding, I practice my sleep hygiene techniques and they made all the difference. Nothing could disturb me. Not even when Colby (who spent the night with us last night) came in to use the bathroom to get ready at 3:45 this morning in preparation for his trip to Jordan.

I feel great. I am doing my sleep hygiene from now on come hell or high water. I refuse to enjoy ill sleep.

Chris

0 comments: