Friday, March 6, 2009

Books I am reading

This week has been full of fun and excitement. On Wednesday night, Tina took me to the Provo City Library where I got a library card. For an admitted Barnes and Noble/Amazon.com book junkie desperately wanting to overcome his addiction, this is an important step on the road to recovery. Last night, we went to the Orem library where I signed up to check out books from them. Exciting stuff.

I have been facing quite the dilemma. Books take up space. I have lots of books and therefore they occupy lots of space. Also, I am getting married and am movie into fiance's small but very nice condo. Books are expensive, especially when you buy them brand new and they are usually more than ten dollars when you buy them in paperback. As I look at starting a family, I am growing more and more concerned about every penny. Not really, but you get the picture.

So,with that in mind, I am going to be a frequent patron of the Provo and Orem libraries respectively.

0 comments: