Tuesday, March 10, 2009

This Friday

It's official. I am not going to work this Friday. I am in desperate need of a mental health day and might kill the kids (I'm a teacher) if I don't leave the state.

Tina and I will leave Provo when my class gets out and then drive up to Idaho. After sleeping in Friday morning, we will get our marriage license and spend the day playing. We might even have lunch with some of my friends up at BYU Idaho.

I like blogger now that my work has unblocked it. I probably should not be blogging at work, but I think it is a great stress reliever and helps me get on with the day once I have expressed myself. I was able to use Wordpress via Google docs until it freaked out on me and would not let me post that way anymore.

Lots of random thoughts here.

Chris out.

0 comments: