Friday, March 27, 2009

Where do I begin

It's Friday.  What's more, the kids leave at noon.  Even though we will be spending time in a faculty training meeting, I am really good about keeping myself occupied during these meetings.  I think I will print out some Margaret Barker and N.T. Wright papers to read during the two hour plus meeting.

This afternoon, I will work on my portfolio with Jesse and later this evening, go to dinner with Tina and her family.

Last night was really good.  Tina and I had dinner and then went to Taylor and Katie's house where we hung out with Mom Davis, Carter and Casey (my brothers in-law), Anna and Max (my niece and nephew), and later on that evening Taylor and Katie (Taylor is my Brother in-law but Katie is not my sister in-law, I think).

We hung out upstairs until it was time for Anna and Max to go to bed.  After that, we watched Twilight.  I liked it the first time I saw it but was surprised how bad the acting was the second time around. 

Tonight we are going to Macaroni Grill.  I made up my mind what I am going to get because I looked at their online menu for the Riverwoods location.  It should be good.

Chris out

0 comments: