Thursday, March 12, 2009

Steve Jobs is Mad

I am not happy about the new iPod Shuffle.

I heard a review about it last night on the Night Side Project and was surprised to find that the reviewer had nothing good to say about it. I went online to see for myself and think that this is one of the dumbest products Apple products ever produced and this is coming from someone who uses a Mac at work, owns and uses one at home, and has both the iPod Nano and last year's iPod shuffle.

Jobs is a visionary. However with his brilliance comes a streak of madness and this is an obvious case case of that. I hope this shuffle tanks so the engineers will go back to the drawing boards to come up with a shuffle worthy of the Apple brand.

2 comments:

Teeners said...

Do you even have the new iPod Shuffle? I thought you had an old one and a Nano!

Rusch said...

I took one look at it last night at the Apple website and didn't like it. One of the great things about other iPods is you can mix and match ear-buds with your iPod. With this new one, it looks like if you don't use the Apple ear buds, you are sunk. My iPod Shuffle is not really all that old. I bought it over the summer.