Monday, March 23, 2009

What do these light switches go to?

Do you have a lot of light switches in you house, so many that you don't know what they all go to? My future in-laws do. Approaching the bank of light switches on the kitchen wall to turn on the lights is a daunting task, one that I am not about take lightly.

I mean something bad could happen if I threw the wrong switch. For instance, let's say one of those switches is wired to turn on the lights in someone's bedroom and that light happens to turn on while they are sound asleep? Or, what if I throw one of those switches and somewhere the wings of 747 fall off sending it plummeting back towards good old Terra Firma? Both situations are very bad.

So, for the sake air travelers everywhere, I will not be turning the lights on and off at my in-laws house.

1 comments:

Teeners said...

You are the silliest. I do not think that turning on the lights is going to cause any sort of airplane explosion!