Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Tina's Mom rocks!!!!

Well, after much blood, sweat, tears, and many prayers, the announcements arrived in Orem late last night. We picked them up and then dropped them off with Tina's mom on the way home. Tina and I were planning on working on the announcements this afternoon but as it turned out, her mother was able to get them finished by the time Tina talked to her this afternoon. This is awesome.

Mom Davis doesn't know how much of a burden she has lifted off my shoulders. Now I can devote the needed time to finishing up my portfolio which is nearly done. Just one more lesson plan to write and teach, followed by some other things which should not take too much time. Hopefully I will be able to turn the blasted thing in Monday or Tuesday after work.

0 comments: